Terms and conditions
No prior notice for amendment to the terms, the amendment will be applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of your orders, we will not be able to make any changes.
This Site ( ''Premestores.com'' ) is owned by Ali Abu Kalam for online marketing.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text,graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright laws, and is the property of premestores.com The collective work includes works that are licensed to premestores.com Copyright 2019, premestores.com ALL RIGHT RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with premestores.com or purchasing premestores.com products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with premestores.com or to purchase premestores.com products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, displayed transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by premestores.com You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Limitation of liability
premestores.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if premestores.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, maybe terminated by Premestores.com without notice at any time, for any reason. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation,payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
While premestores.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. premestores.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an items listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, premestores.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, premestores.com may, at our discretion,either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Use of site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a premestores.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitor son the site is prohibited.You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any part for which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
1. PRICE - Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for as pacific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our Company. A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our Company if there vocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company. All prices and deliveries are F.O.B.shipping point.Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
2. TRANSPORTATION - Unless other wise provided, Our Company shall use it judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case, Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
3. PACKING - Unless other wise provided, Our Company will comply only with it is minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipment for Buyer's special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
5. PAYMENT TERMS - The discount applies only to the invoiced value of the material (not to taxes or freight charges).Our Company reserves the right to require advance payment or satisfactory security for the goods if the financial condition of Buyer so warrants as determined by Our Company. If Buyer fails to make payment in accordance with terms of this agreement or any collateral agreement, or fails to comply with any provisions hereof, Our Company may, at its option (and in addition to other remedies), cancel any unshipped portion of this order. Buyer is to remain liable for all unpaid accounts.
6. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Our Company for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. Not with standing passage of the risk of loss to Buyer,title and right of possession to the goods sold here under shall remain with Our Company until all payments here under, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or other wise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorneys' fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.